March 24, 2014 | No Comments YetTags: Buying, New Construction, Tracy
Here are 10 reasons to buy new construction.
- You have control over the design features.
- You can enjoy the updated features from day one of move-in versus buying an existing home and going the update-and-improvement route.
- Energy efficiency and “green construction” can be realized through energy cost savings immediately.
- Enjoy lower maintenance costs as you will have builder, labor, material and manufacturer warranties from the beginning.
- Up to date fire detectors, smoke alarms, and security features can be hard wired into the new home which provides a higher level of safety and security.
- When planning for a new home, you can review the community amenities to determine if they are a good fit for your family.
- ALL NEW…the feeling that everything is new and unused makes you feel more confident about the quality of your purchases.
- Take advantage of new community financing options and perks if you elect to move within a certain time frame or select a certain “builder construction” package.
- Enjoy builder incentives for appliances, design, and build-out upgrades. In some cases builders will pay for some or all of your closing costs.
- In some cases, the builder allows you to change certain elements of the design while the construction is of your new home is underway.
Energy efficient (or “cheap bills”), up-to-date everything, design of your choice, no worry about near future renovation, and much more… sounds like a good deal to me!
Photo credit: www.realliving.com